Friday, February 22, 2013

Guild Wars 2 Guild versus Guild



(1)


Guild versus Guild doesn't officially exist in Guild Wars 2. Thankfully, players and guilds are a resourceful bunch and have found their own form of the much loved past time. In simple terms, this involves two guilds pre-arranging a time and place in World versus World, when the matchups align, to then duke it out over a series of rounds. 

In this first set of videos involving my Guild, Semper Dius, we fight UNITY of Riverside. I won't spoil the outcome but all I will add is that if you're looking for me, I'm the male charr called Taro Koa running around with 2 purple chaos guns.  sell GW2 items

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for some of the recording; efforts were made from both sides but I'll ensure my guild and our observers who are recording, have something a little more professional in future. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment